Epic Managed Services
Supplement your support team with high quality, cost-effective help
Supporting your Epic users is challenging. Resource constraints, imbalanced skill levels, an inability to address continuous service improvements, large ticket backlogs and request queues all add up to clinician and physician dissatisfaction and distraction from patient care.
How We Can Help
Impact Advisors can manage your common “how to” requests, routine maintenance, as well as more advanced support. Our unmatched Epic-specific expertise, long history of successful Epic engagements, and focused delivery approach enables us to resolve incidents or requests more efficiently and effectively. Impact Advisors can deliver the right skill, at the right time to meet your specific need.
Our commitment to quality and client satisfaction is industry validated – 13 years of Best in KLAS® distinctions, including six “Best Overall IT Services Firm” awards.
Typical Value Delivered
- Deflect 40% of tickets from higher tier, more expensive resources
- 30% more effective at the same talk time and cost per contact than an IT Help Desk
- Reduce time caregivers wait for response and resolution and improve satisfaction levels
- Free your higher tier internal resources to address more complex issues and projects – hiring interim project resources can cost 30-60% more, and intellectual capital is often lost
- Improve morale of your internal support team, lessening turnover, which can average 25-60% of the annual salary per resource
Our Epic Managed Services Solutions Offer
- Flexibility on duration and scope of services to meet your specific support needs
- Consistent cost and delivery of service
- Support team familiar with your specific environment
- Stability for post-go-live Epic implementations
- Allow environment to stabilize without overwhelming your resources
- Provide support as Epic rollout continues
- Focus on break/fix and routine changes, so your team can work with users on adoption and requests control
- Support related to