Healthcare Analytics: Supporting your Volume-to-Value Transition
The healthcare business is becoming more complex and your organization is responsible for achieving measured quality improvements in ACOs, managing population health and assessing practice variation. As you work to obtain meaningful business insight from the rising flood of tools and data available, you may ask yourself the following questions:
- What application vendor offerings should be used to support our population health management needs?
- Our organization is new to analytics usage; where is the best “bang for the buck”?
- What should be IT’s role in promoting and supporting analytics?
- How do I measure the results of our analytics investment?
- How can I accelerate our analytics efforts?
Impact Advisors can help you assemble the right operational governance, workflow and tool sets to address your information demands. While every client has unique needs, our services typically fall into one of four descriptions.
- Analytics Assessment – We provide a service to quickly assess your healthcare analytics efforts to date, and provide you high-level recommendations for improvement. The total process can take less than three weeks to complete.
- Analytics Strategy – We work with your leadership to determine operational needs; identify people, process and technology requirements; determine timing and resource requirements; and establish program governance for ongoing success.
- Analytics Implementation – We can provide leadership with the necessary clinical, healthcare revenue cycle and IT skills to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, as scoped. Assistance can include vendor analysis and selection; implementation planning; and implementation oversight.
- EHR-Enabled Analytics – Impact Advisors can help your organization save money by helping you to concurrently address EHR and analytics requirements. We understand the strengths and weaknesses of leading healthcare vendor offerings. 80% of your analytic needs could be met by just leveraging your EHR investment. Or, it may make more business sense to leverage both your EHR capabilities and a 3rd-party analytics service.
Let Impact Advisors help you design and deliver a complete solution, rather than disjointed ones.