Today’s healthcare CIOs have a lot to contend with. Ensuring tech-enabled care quality, keeping critical IT infrastructure secure and running, and achieving the level of digital maturity and dexterity required to compete, all while balancing cost and value. Impact Advisors can help. Our experts have been operating in or advising executive-level IT roles for more than 20 years. Solving healthcare’s toughest challenges is what we do.
- Evaluating the cost/value of technologies - current or planned
- Identifying the right IT tools and resources to achieve strategic objectives
- Implementing new technology at scale to engage patients and staff without increasing security risk
- Prioritizing time and energy spent on IT projects
- Ensuring IT infrastructure, talent, program management, and services support organization needs
- Responding to critical market drivers: patient/consumer experience, value-based care, retailization, personalized medicine, data analytics, cloud computing, virtual health