Today’s healthcare market contains a variety of pressures, which are causing organizations to consider the systems they have in place and the way they conduct their business on a day to day basis.
- Cost and Performance Management: Many mid-market organizations are in a growth phase and are experiencing the side-effect of increasing operational costs.
- Leadership and Employee Engagement: Healthcare employee expectations are being defined by their experience in other industries (banking, retail, travel, etc.). Maximizing associate engagement is paramount.
- Accessible & Actionable Information: Demand for the real-time information required to support business in a “volume to value” world is increasing.
- Business Transformation: High performing organizations are more likely to streamline processes and optimize the use of current capacity to keep costs in check and increase profit margins.
Solution: Enterprise Resource Planning
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is an operational and transactional system of record, which enables organizations to achieve significant improvements in cost containment and efficiency in operations. Of course, simply implementing an ERP system is not the answer by itself. There are benefits to be achieved by extending and enhancing ERP capabilities through integration with other applications, such as business analytics, and external sources of data. At the same time, there is significant operational impact, and the business transformation associated can be a daunting task.
Our ERP Services:
- ERP Advisory Services
- Current State Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Requirements Definition
- Vendor Selection and Cost Modeling
- ERP Pre-Implementation Planning
- Finalize Scope, Timeline, Resources and Budget
- ERP Program Assurance
- Client-side Program Direction and Monitoring
- Change Management
- Finance, Budgeting and Planning
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Transformation
Recent Success Story
One of the country’s largest, not-for-profit, integrated health systems, serving nearly three million patients annually in its 27 hospitals, teaching hospitals, and 500+ outpatient locations, engaged Impact Advisors to provide ERP vendor selection services. The ERP vendors invited to participate included Infor, Oracle, Premier and Workday.
The results of the engagement included:
- Helped the client reach a vendor-of-choice decision that was fact-based and objective
- Ensured a well-vetted vendor selection was completed in the timeframe desired by the client
- Ensured the total estimated cost of the product selected was within acceptable expenditure boundaries
- Ensured key members of the client’s stakeholder community were engaged and knowledgeable about the essential vendor and product differentiators, including unique key discriminators, integration capabilities, process implications and overall vendor attributes that will position the organization for a successful and timely implementation
- Ensured the selected technology was flexible, scalable, and interoperable with existing investments
- Facilitated vendor coordination/communication and integration of multiple technologies