Value-Based Care & Risk Stratification Solutions
Moving from Volume to Value
Impact Advisors guides clients through the end-to-end process of value-based strategy implementation, including HCC revenue coding program and training, clinical delivery program design (transitions of care, care management and population health, virtual care, post-acute), interoperability and integration support, and reporting dashboards and program monitoring. Leveraging industry best practices, the team compares your organization’s capabilities against services needed to manage the at-risk population. The analysis enables the development of a workplan to address infrastructure needed for creation of a value-based care program to support outcome-based payments.
Impact Advisors also conducts assessments to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve operational and financial performance based on current outcome-based payment agreements. This may include improving performance of provider services for its risk-pool members, identification of opportunities for increased revenue capture and cost savings, payer/health system/provider alignment, and innovative care delivery models.
Our Value-Based Care Solutions Include:
- Value-Based Care Readiness Assessment
- Organizational Alignment and Change Management for Value-Based Care Transition
- Analytic Assessment and Risk Modeling
- Strategy & Workplan Development for Moving to Value-Based Care
- Interoperability Assessment to Support Value-Based Care
- Innovative Care Delivery Models and Digital Health Program Development
- Revenue Cycle to Support Value-Based Care
- Performance Optimization of Current Value-Based Agreements